Could I know more about your work and NETWORKING?
Sure! Please, feel free to follow me here:
What's your WEBSITE link?
- My website is called CRIMSON GARDEN and it's focused on my Naruto fanart and doujinshi.
- I have TWO websites:
Can I use your pictures?
- You CAN feature my pictures of use them for youtube fan-videos and creative stuff AS LONG AS you give me CREDIT.
- You CAN'T claim my art as yours.
- You CAN'T EDIT/MODIFY my art.
- You CAN'T use my art COMMERCIALLY in ANY WAY!
Do you accept ART TRADES / REQUESTS?
- I am afraid not. I just don’t have time to work on something like that if I am not getting paid.
Do you accept COMMISSIONS?
- YES Check my status if you are interested in commissioning me [link]
Do you take POINT COMMISSIONS?
Do you accept Collaborations?
- Just with really close friends or artists I personally considere.
What kind of TOOLS do you use to draw?
- Wacom Intuos 4 (medium size)
- Photoshop CS5, SAI, Manga Studio, etc... it just depends of the kind of work and technique I want to achieve. I don't particulary have a top fav program to draw.
How do you draw? How do you do this or that?
- Sometimes I submit tutorials [link] and I usually update journals when I start a Livestream session for those who want to see how I draw a picture in real time, but I'm sorry if I don't have enough time to reply your comment/note explaining you how I do my art, animations, etc... it's not that easy and fast to explain, but I think everyone must develope their OWN technique and creativity as I did</u>. Art is so personal = ) WHAT'S MY SECRET?: Practice, practice and practice, learning from my own mistakes.
Right or left handed?
- Right handed
Do you accept criticism?
- I accept criticism. Well-founded and constructive criticism is always welcome, but destructive and childish/pointless criticism isn't.
Why do you have some YAOI pictures? Have you ever considered to draw this or that other character/pairing? / Why do you draw about "X" fandom?
- Well, because I don't draw for anyone but myself 8D Art is just a hobby for me. I don't considere myself a "yaoi artist" either because I'm not even a yaoi fan (I just like one boyxboy Naruto couple to date, just that). If you thoroughly take a peek to my gallery, you'll realize it shows other topics too. Cute, erotic, heterosexual, homosexual or asexual themes are all welcome here, I'm a tolerant person.